Siding & House Washing
Professional Siding & House Washing
From pre-painting to the toughest wash downs, we clean a wide variety of siding and exterior surfaces.
If you’re looking to get rid of those black and green algae stains you’re in luck!
Algae, mold, mildew and moss eat away at exterior surfaces causing rot, damage and staining (and look terrible).
With many years of experience, we use several methods to address all those cleaning needs.
Getting To The Root Of The Problem
Our primary method is softwashing with a gentle solution to stop the growth of infestations on the surface and deeper in the material.
After neutralizing the invasive growths, we use a simple low pressure rinse to bring your property back life.
Pressure washing and other cleaning tools (while sometimes necessary) tend not to clean all the growths hidden deep in the cracks, especially roots and spores that hide in more porous or delicate surfaces.
Benefits of our softwashing techniques:
- Reduce damage to surfaces by not using high pressures
- Increase safety using our dedicated pump, treatment and rinse system, reducing the need of ladders/extension pressure washing poles and other tools
- Save time operating from the ground, which means saving money
- A brighter longer lasting clean since the growths are neutralized instead of blasting or scrubbed around.
- House Washdown
- Vinyl Siding
- Cedar Shakes
- Hardie Plank (Fiber Cement)
- Stone, Cement, Brick
- Wood Planks
- Fences (walls, gates)
- Outdoor Furniture
- Recreational Vehicles